Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Finally back on SimHQ

After a few weeks of inactivity, I am finally back posting on SimHQ. At this moment I am not quite convinced of their new homepage.

On the old one any new AAR was usually mentionned within a day or two after posting, which resulted usually in a boost of views. My original posting rate and time was so scheduled that my AAR's always were announced just before the weekend (and remainded visible for two days). But lately I haven't seen any announcement for the new AAR's, which might explain why AAR's get so few views.

Anyhow I'll grant the SimHQ staff the benefit of doubt.

The latest AAR I posted is Letter From Malta (part 3). I don't know how many more letters I'll write, perhaps 2 or 3, before this series will be depleted. I have no idea what I'll post next. Perhaps some Falcon Allied Force AAR's or Wings over Europe AAR's. I have some material but haven't decided yet what to post.

The script for my next machinima movie takes also valuable time away from simming. If all goes well I should finish the second draft this week. Next week I'll spend on rewriting the dialogue and description, before handing the script to some close friends for a read.

Meanwhile they will have to do with my latest AAR.

Happy Reading

No comments: