Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Script - third draft

I just printed the third draft of my planned machinima movie, it's 60 pages long. in movie terms, this would mean a movie of about sixty minuts (as a rule of thumb, one page equals one minute).

It's not the final version of the script yet. I printed it out because it's easier to read then on a computerscreen. Next step will consist of finding any grammatical errors, checking all the dialogues (by reading them out loud) and verifying that all the scene descriptions are right.

When I started writing this script, I had set the goal of writing a full feature script (which equals 110 pages). This version stranded at 60 pages, but I have the feeling that there is not much more to tell in the story. Besides at 60 minutes I will have a lot of work shooting the material. I'll finish the script in the coming week so that I can hand it to some close friends, who I'll ask to read it for me. Once they have read it (and provided they did not find plotholes I need to cover) I can start the pre-production. From that moment on I will probably start a seperate blog.

In the meantime I am working on a second machina movie: Veterans Day. Inspired by the veteran's day I decided to create another Il-2 movie. I had hoped to finish it before november 11th, but I ran out of time. I'll see when I can finish it.

No new AAR's for the moment so I took the liberty to attach this movie Super Flanker from Lenny Wilson.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: