Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movies

This page contains all the movies that I made. Clicking on the link will bring you to their page. Click on the "Go Back" button of your browser if you want to return to this page again.

Enjoy the movies!



Lomac Infamy (YouTube, FileFront)

My first movie I ever made using Lock-On.

Terror (YouTube, FileFront)

Another Lomac movie I made about a suicide attack and the ensuing retalliation.


Tank vs Helicopter (YouTube, FileFront)

This is a little movie that made, base on some tests I ran in Lomac for my future movie. It appears that tanks are not that defenseless against helicopters.


World Aflame (YouTube, FileFront)





Anzac Episode 1
(YouTube, FileFront)

When I got tired from writing AAR, I decided to try something new: AAR - movies. In the end the proved to be more time consuming then regular AAR's, but like this movie and the other examples show below, it is possible to tell a good story using movies.

Anzac Episode 2 (YouTube, FileFront)

Anzac Episode 3 (Online, FileFront)

Anzac Episode 4 (YouTube, FileFront)




F-16XL (YouTube, FileFront)

When I moved aqay from Il-2 AAR writing and discovered the Thirdwire sim, I tried to make this little movie. Unfortunetaly the TW sims are not so forthcoming to moviemaking, but with some little effort, you can still create a good movie.


WOE:BC F-16C (YouTube, FileFront)

As I started working on my WOE campaign, I needed some visibility towards the community and a short movie highlighting one of the aircraft is a usefull marketing tool.


WOE:BC Trailer (YouTube, FileFront)

With the release of my campaign WOE:BC Berlin Crisis, I needed a little trailer: The Saints are comming.

Carrier Trials (ThisBlog, YouTube, FileFront)

A showcase movie to display carriers in Thirdwire Sims.




Brains (YouTube, FileFront)

A short movie I made for the FACTS fair in Ghent.


In the Air Tonight (YouTube, FileFront)

A video-clip I made using the computer game The Movies

No comments: