Monday, September 08, 2008

Unnamed Project

A week passed after the release of WOE:BC Berlin Crisis and I am already working on my next project. At this moment the campaign has been downloaded 760 times. I don't know how many players actually fly the campaign. I guess most people will need about one week to download and install all the files, so I will post a postmortem on the campaign next week. That will hopefully create some response from the community (positive or negative).

Like I said I am working on a new project/campaign. It's location, time period and scope are heavily influenced by my experience with developping WOE:BC, but that will become clear when I post the postmortem. One thing is for sure, I will try to reduce the spoilers to a minimum. Not that I won't release pictures or post about it (people need to know at least which aircraft will be involved). I already encorporated one aircraft: The F-14 Tomcat. While downloading the aircraft, I noticed an error in the loadout configuration, which I correct.

I posted the correction at combatace, but here I like to show some more action shots.

For those interested:

Aircraft: Mirage Factory F-14A
Skin: VF-32 Swordsmen by paul.nortess
Pilots: created by me (They are not yet available seperatly but they are part of the WOE:BC install)
Carrier: CVN_Carrier beta 3 by Digital-Overload

The Mission

On the cat, the CAG aircraft sports a bit flashier art then the other aircraft, which are in low-viz paint.

The cat hurls us away, into the blue wide yonder.


We sport the typical CAP loadout: 3 sparrows, 2 sidewinders and 2 phoenix missiles.

A spread out formation, patrolling the skies around the carrier.


The pilot spots the carrier in the distance.


Catching the wire.


A busy flightdeck is a dangerous place for the ground crew.

Don't forget to check out my loadout post at combatace!

Happy Flying

No comments: