Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine

Nope, i won't spend a single word on valentine. I am single so this day means nothing to me, except its Wednsday, so its time to post another chapter in the Fortress Europe saga.

I already have written the next novel that will come after Fortress Europe, entitled Mosquito Ace. This has been based on Mosquito Squadron campain from Prangster. Some of you might already have noticed in Fortress Europe, that I am editing the screenshots. I always have to edit the screenshots in order to remove the labels, but I also started toying with photoshop. By creating layers and adding motion blur and focal points, I try to give the screenshots a more distinct look. However I don't do this for each shot, just for those where I think editing might enhance them.

Inspired by the images at screenshotart.com, I decided to have a try at more advanced editing. You won't see this pictures untill I release Mosquito Ace, but at the bottom of the post. Again, only those screenshots will be edited where I consider it worthwhile.

In the meantime I am flying Murmansk to Marocco from JaVA_Sjonnie. A very excellent campaign which proofs to be difficult in an odd way. From the 35 mission flown so far and with about 15 mission still to go, I already have marked 20 missions as story worthy! If I would start publishing these immediately after Mosquito Ace, I would be busy with publising untill August! I think I will publish several chapters simultaneously, while posting other stories from other campaigns otherwise some readers might get bored with all those Me-110 missions.

Anyhow, now is the time for Fortress Europe. As usual you can read it at SimHQ or on my blog-novel.

Happy Reading

PS here is the edited screenshot from Mosquito Ace.

No comments: