Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Got it hot

Fw, I feared I would never be able to post this. Today I had some serious problems with my PC. He simply refused to boot, only after booting it from the WinXP dvd and after a chkdsk I managed to restart. I think there must have been an faulty cluster near or on the part of the harddisk to is used to boot the PC. I'll have to run some more tests to verify it.

But for now I have been able post at least the final chapter of Fortress Europe. I hope I still get the frontpage on Simhq on Friday.

Views
Chapter 1 620
Chapter 2 602
Chapter 3 488
Chapter 4 (just published)

I am considering posting messages at frugalsworld and ubisoft forums to inform people of these posts and to lure more traffic to SimHQ. I hope that by going through SimHQ some people might find the way to the blog-novels.

If all goes well (that means if my PC functions properly again) I should finish by the end of this week another story-line based on the campaign Yaks over Memel. If so then I would have the luxury to choose out of two possible stories: Yaks over Memel and my already finished story Mosquito Ace. Even after those two stories I have 5 more finished campaigns (not counting the one I am flying now) as source for new stories.

With so much material, I could also spend some time on Falcon 4: Allied Force. It has been a while since I flew the Viper. Also Civilization 4 is beckoning for some playing time.

But don't be afraid, like I said, I still have plenty of material for other stories, even if I divert my attention temporarily to other projects.

Meanwhile, the latest chapter of Fortress Europe can be found either at SimHQ or at the blog-novel.

Happy Reading

PS which one do you prefer?


or

No comments: