Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WOE:BC Update 5

Yesterday I added the last Italian fighter to the campaign. The Italians will be represented by two planes in the campaign:

  • Tornade
  • Fiat G.91-R1
I added the last aircraft for fun, because its underarmed (only two hardpoints) and I can't imagine anyone foolish enough to fly a campaign in that aircraft. But perhaps some people will like the challenge.

I also started with the Dutch Airforce. According to the orders of battle, the Dutch would only have one squadron of NF-5A's available (the remainder would consist out of F-16 squadrons). When I downloaded the aircraft, I discovered that ravenclaw_007 at Combatace had released several skinpacks for the Dutch squadrons. So I guess I spend the rest of the week creating several Hangar and Loading Screen packs for each squadron.

The Dutch air force will also be the last flyable airforce I add to the campaign, because I guess that in a real conflict the Spanish and Portugese air force would be busy protecting the Strait of Gibraltar.

No comments: