Thursday, November 29, 2007

Guerloc

Last week I finished the script for my next big machinima movie (I still intend to release smaller movies in between). Two of my friends, Daniel and Jeffry, are reading the script to act as a soundboard. Hopefully their comments won't require a major rewrite.

I can already reveal the title: Guerloc. It's about four special forces soldiers in the future. The movie will be made in the Lionhead game "The Movies". Right now I am already busy gathering the necessary props and shooting some test scenes. I also set up a dedicated blog: www.guerloc.blogspot.com. There I will post the latest updates on the movie, while this blog will remain as the focus of my AAR reporting, storytelling and other musings.

Keep checking this blog and the Guerloc blog for the latest news.

No comments: