Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Slow Week

Thank God I write my stories in advance. I am following a training at work and coupled with two days of going out, I had little time to fly or write.

So for today, All I had to do is go to Google Docs and retrieve my earlier typed stories. A quick pass by photobucket to retrieve the screenshots and my next chapter for Mosquito Ace was ready for publication.

By writing my stories in advances (often 4 to 5 weeks before actual publication) I can maintain a steady stream of stories, even if I have little time to ad new material.

You can read the latest Mosquito Ace chapter either at SimHQ or at the blog-novel.

Happy reading

PS here is a screenshot from my latest mission in F4AF. I am collecting material to write a series of Falcon AAR's.

No comments: