Monday, August 03, 2009

I am back

Hello,

after 6 months of silence I am back to post some more items on my blog. During the past six months I have been busy playing X-box games and had little time to spend time in flight sims.

That is untill I discovered The Blue Casket. This blog is dedicated to all things related to game storytelling. Since I have written so many stories, I thought they might be interested in them. I dropped them a mail, so let's hope they react.

What are my intentions with this blog, now that I am back. First of all I discovered that I still have some old stories, posted and unposted on forums. Next week I will enjoy a 3 week holiday at home, so the timing is excellent to upload the various stories to new blog novels.

PS I also started a more serious gaming blog: gameranting. I intend to post weekly on that blog for more serious gaming issues, while this blog remains the portal and source for all my stories.

Happy Reading

No comments: