Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AAR

After a long time, I restarted what got me into blogging in the first place: AAR writing. For some time I felt the need to fly some missions in Il-2 and to write about them.

The first AAR's that I wrote where for Falcon 4 Allied Force. Those AAR's were the most lengthy series that I ever wrote. this time I want to do a similar series but for Il-2. I downloaded a series of campaigns from Mission4Today, each campaign deals with the RAF during the war in the European Theatre. My goal is to write about the career of a fictional RAF pilot during the entire war. So far I have flown 3 missions and today I post the first AAR in what will hopefully be a long and fun series.

I will post the AAR's simultaneously at SimHQ, since not everybody finds the way to this blog.

You can find the table of content for RAF - ETO here and can go directly to the first chapter here.

Happy Reading

No comments: