Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Florennes Air Force Base

Today I had to opportunity to visit Florennes Air Base from where the 1st squadron of the Belgian Air Force operates. the visit was part of an incentive for the customers of the company where I work. Below are some of the pictures our marketing manager took. I am not quite sure whether he is into aviation but his photography is nevertheless exellent.



Me checking out my latest purchase ;-)



Always ask for a test drive ;-)



Always ask for a test drive ;-)













































The formation take off was followed by a walk around of the F-16.









After some presentations in the briefing room we watched another fighter take of.









Followed by a rare change to see the display pilot of the air force perform a demonstration for us.




























I think it was a nice day.

No comments: