Thursday, April 19, 2007

YouTube

Books and magazines used to be the sole source for information for the aircraft fan. But with the internet a whole range of new sources have arrived. Sources that often would be unavailable.

Like the airforce magazine, which would be unavailable to foreigners like me. Youtube is also a valuable source. People post episodes from the History Channel, which can only be received in Belgium if you pay extra for it (by renting a digibox). I have my doubts about the legality of it (aren't the posters infringing the copyright?) but as long as the movies are available I eagerly watch them.

I found this series on smart weapons (part1, part2, part3, part4, part5). At the same time I read a similar article in the airforce magazine about JDAMS (pdf).

Meanwhile, I posted the second chapter in Yaks, you can find it at SimHQ or on the blog-novel.

Happy Reading

No comments: